SPONSORED LINKS

Monday, January 9, 2017

Energy saving light bulbs are poisonous to the brain, nervous system, liver, kidneys and heart!

Ecological light bulbs contain mercury. Mercury is a powerful neurotoxin that is particularly toxic to children and pregnant women. Mercury is particularly toxic by the brain, nervous system, liver and kidneys.


Many of us are aiming to save energy and money replaced the old standard bulbs with new ecological lamps that save energy.

However, a new generation of energy-efficient light bulbs is so toxic that the Environmental Protection Agency United States launched an extraordinary protocol implemented in the event of breakage of the bulb and release toxic gas.

A study carried out by scientists from Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klaudic Institute has shown that these light bulbs, if they break indoors, they emit 20 times more mercury than the maximum allowed.

Energy-efficient light bulbs can cause:

*Dizziness
*Headaches
*Migraines
*Seizures
*Fatigue
*Inability to concentrate
*Nervousness


SPONSORED LINKS


Why the need to restore the ordinary light bulbs?

Eco bulbs contain mercury. Mercury is a powerful neurotoxin that is particularly toxic to children and pregnant women. It is particularly toxic by the brain, nervous system, liver and kidneys. It can also cause damage to the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems. Mercury can lead to tremors, nervousness, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s.

Organic light bulbs can cause cancer

New research conducted by Peter Brown in Berlin has shown that these bulbs contain toxic carcinogens that can cause cancer:

*Phenol is a mildly acidic toxin in the form of crystals which are obtained from coal tar and is used in the chemical industry.

*Naphthalene, flammable compound in the form of crystals, which is formed by the distillation of coal tar, which is used as a raw material in the chemical industry.

*Styrene, unsaturated hydrocarbon liquid which is obtained as a by-product in the production of petroleum.


SPONSORED LINKS


Eco bulbs emit a large amount of UV radiation

Energy saving lamps that emit UV-B radiation and a small amount of UV-C radiation. It is universally recognized that UV radiation harms the skin (causes skin cancer) and eyes. Radiation from energy-efficient light bulbs directly affects the immune system and damages the skin tissue to such an extent that prevents the formation of vitamin D.

Finally, these bulbs are so toxic that should not be thrown in the regular trash. They are hazardous waste.


SPONSORED LINKS

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive