Because of the nutritional content of the ingredients and their powerful properties, the remedy works perfectly. The coconut milk contains some healthy fats, and it also has antimicrobial properties, which can be very helpful in preventing problems with the digestion. On the other hand, turmeric is a powerful anti – inflammatory agent, which can help in relieving inflammation in the digestive tract lining and prevent ulcers because of its antiseptic properties.
Here we have some of the health benefits of turmeric:
– It heals and soothes the digestive tract;
– It detoxifies the body by stimulating the liver and improving bile flow;
– It cures cancer;
– It can reduce pain and fever;
– It prevents ulcers;
– It relieves arthritic pain;
– It improves circulation and acts as a blood thinner.
Besides the before mentioned ingredients, this remedy also contains honey and black pepper. Black pepper is needed in boosting the absorption of curcumin, which is the active ingredient in turmeric, while honey has rich nutrient content and numerous health benefits that further improves the remedy.
– 2 cups of coconut milk;
– A piece of sliced ginger or a teaspoon of ginger powder;
– A teaspoon of turmeric powder;
– A tablespoon of organic honey;
– ¼ of a teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Here is how to prepare it:
This is a remedy which is easily prepared. All the ingredients, except honey, should be mixed together into a bowl and they should be also cooked in a saucepan for 5 minutes on low heat. In the end, let the mixture to cool down for a couple of minutes and then add the honey in it.
This drink will help you in soothing your stomach, it will improve your digestion, as well as prevent acid reflux. You should try it yourself and you will be amazed by the result!